Here at the Rouge et Noir Hotel Rome we strive to help
you create the ultimate holiday experience. We have
created a list of useful links and helpful tips to guarantee
you the perfectly planned vacation. Our staff will assist
you in your exploration of the Eternal city upon arrival,
while this list will give you a sneak peek into what
delights lay ahead of you. From opera to football, to
the myriad of breathtaking historic monuments and Piazzas,
Rome has something to offer everyone.
Should you then also wish to journey further into the
sloping hills, winding cliff sides and hilltop towns
that Italy has to offer, we have provided a list of
sites of similar hotels in Venice, Milan, Sicily and
Florence for you to peruse at your leisure.
Italy : Getting Around
Rome : Things to do
4 Star Hotels Venice
- www.venicehotelsdirect.com –
Venice Hotels Direct.
- www.nicolopriuli.com – Hotel
Casa Nicolo Priuli in the heart of Venice.
- www.carltonhotelvenice.com –
Carlton Hotel situated on the Grand Canal.
- www.hotelpriulivenice.com –
Hotel Priuli moments away from Piazza san Marco.
4 Star Hotels Milan
- www.milanhotelsdirect.com –
Milan Hotels Direct.
- www.madisonhotelmilano.com –
Madison Hotel next to Milan’s Central Train
- www.countryhotelborromeo.com –
Country Hotel Borromeo near Milan’s Main Airport,
- www.hotelwindsormilan.com –
Hotel Windsor beside Piazza Republicca in the city
4 Star Hotels Sicily
- www.sicilyhotelsdirect.com –
Sicily Hotels Direct.
- www.hotelmercuresiracusa.com –
Hotel Mercure in the archaeological and commercial
centre of Siracusa.
– Hotel Mediterranee in Toarmina overlooking
the Ionian Sea.
- www.hotelexcelsiorpalermo.com –
Hotel Excelsior in the heart of Sicily’s capital,
4 Star Hotels Florence
- www.florencehotelsdirect.com –
Florence Hotels Direct.
– Hotel Athenaeum close to the Duomo.
– Hotel Monna Lisa deep in the old town of Florence.
- www.hotelpierreflorence.com –
Hotel Pierre just steps away from the Ponte Vecchio.